The A-Series includes the SL100® SV 1Torch® with standard ATC Quick Disconnect in lengths of 25 ft. (7.6 m), 35 ft. (10.7 m) and 50 ft. (15.2 m) (Longer torch leads up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) available). The 1Torch start technology eliminates the electronic interference that can occur with other designs. 1Torch provides quick, reliable starts and a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate. With auto-pilot restart, it can also cut expanded metal quickly and easily. With all the advantages of 1Torch and proven reliability, the automated A-Series delivers the best in productivity, precision and performance.
- A powerful 80% Duty Cycle to handle all-day production cutting in the toughest environments
- Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application
- Valve in torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
- CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering “Start/Stop”, “OK to MOVE” and divided arc voltage
- Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection
- Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes
- Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications