Cutting the aluminum stakes that help keep logs safely on the truck bed doesn’t require the ultimate precision cut. They just need to work. So an entry-level plasma machine is perfect in this situation. It helps keep the load in place and saves on system costs.
Auto-Cut systems are excellent, cost-effective machines for cutting gauge material up to 2" plates and are available in 100, 200 & 300 Amp packages. The systems are built for the toughest environments and designed to run at a low cost of operation. Auto-Cut power supplies can also be run with a variety of plasma gases, such as air for mild steel. The A-Series family (A40, A60, A80 and A120) also offers excellent cut quality in a lightweight, economical package featuring a premium single gas, air plasma torch.
When you need to keep system costs down, select Thermal Dynamics® Automation. Air plasma is just one of the many True Solutions for precision cutting found in the Thermal Dynamics Automation product line.
- Designed to run at a low cost of operation
- Excellent cuts using air plasma
- Unmatched in the Auto-Cut class on mild steel, and on stainless steel and aluminum
- Fast and easy installation
- Simple set-up and user-friendly gas console
- Quick-change consumable design
- Microprocessor controlled for the best cut quality
- Typical System: Auto-Cut 200 XT, 300 XT or A-Series A40, A60, A80, A120
- Power supply
- Torch leads
- Torch installation starter kit