Having the correct part makes all the difference.
When the leading distributor for most major brands
of tank trailer components needs to mark their parts, they rely on the
Thermal Dynamics® Ultra-Cut® XT system. Many parts look the
same and yet are completely different, such as a left and right bumper
mount. Using plasma to mark on identification numbers produces legibile, clean results that allow their customers to always be sure they are using the correct component.
Ultra-Cut® XT systems are capable of plasma marking on mild steel and non-ferrous materials. In order to get solid markings, argon is used to produce a clean, clear line, which is easy to read and will remain visible indefinitely.
Plasma marking uses the same consumable parts as the cutting process,
so no consumable part changes are necessary. You can even switch
seamlessly from marking to cutting on the same part with no operator
intervention. All this is done on a fully-automated Ultra-Cut system
controlled by an intelligent iCNC with embedded process parameters, leading to
faster cycle times and more productive cutting.
For precision parts marking, select Thermal Dynamics. Marking is just one of the many Solutions for precision cutting found in the Thermal Dynamics product line.
- Automatic Gas Control system uses argon for marking, minimising the purge cycle between marking and cutting
- Faster cycle times
- Ideal on all materials—mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Clean, clear lines for easy identification and readability
- No consumable parts change between cutting and marking
- Typical System: Ultra-Cut® XT 100, 200, 300, 400
- Fully-automated system is necessary
- Available with all Ultra-Cut XT plasma cutting systems